The Grossman Group
- Communications Consulting
The Grossman Group specializes in strategic leadership and internal communications. Our inside-out philosophy is about ensuring leadership is aligned, and internal audiences are on board and engaged before telling our story externally. The goal is to influence action, driving better business results and performance by assessing what people need to know to engage with and contribute to an organization.
Looking for leadership communication support during COVID-19?
Leaders and communications teams are in new terrain and there’s lots to figure out, fast and in many cases, virtually as employees are looking to them for answers and a sense of calm.
The Grossman Group is offering a list of short (60 minutes or less) virtual, web-based classes for leaders and communicators to get set up quickly for this “new norm” of leading others during times of change, with remote teams, and more.
Which of these do your leaders and teams need right now?
- Build Your Weekly Communication Plan
- Message in the Moment—Five Steps in Five Minutes
- Leading & Communicating in Times of Uncertainty
- Empathy for the Strong Leader
- Top Five Ways to Keep Your Remote Team Connected Virtually
- Delivering and Receiving Feedback
Could training help take your team to the next level during these unprecedented times?
To learn more, visit our website, give us a call or shoot us an email:
p: (312) 829-3252 | e: email@example.com
Whom to Contact
- David GrossmanFounder and CEO312 N May St.Ste. 101Chicago, IL 60607Phone: (312) 829-3252