Vi’s IT team identifies, implements and supports strategic technology solutions and application systems for Vi’s ten exclusive continuing care retirement communities located in six states. With 2,700 employees using more than 15 enterprise-wide systems, you’ll have a direct impact on Vi’s ongoing IT development progress. This is a corporate office position located in downtown Chicago.
The IT Developer is primarily involved in the build and test phases of a development lifecycle using various Microsoft technologies. This position works closely with business stakeholders to provide business solutions based on Company needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying custom business applications and software solutions comprising of forms, reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements (FRICE), primarily using Microsoft technologies (SQL, SSIS, SharePoint, Power BI, PowerAutomate, PowerApps, .NET, etc.).
- Evaluating proposed development requests and providing workload
- Writing and maintaining technical design
- Troubleshooting and debugging software
- Developing, documenting, coordinating and conducting unit test
- Version control, coding backups, and solution-specific
Qualifications needed include:
- Experience with administering/programming of relational and non-relational
- Ability to be adaptable to a wide range of
- Knowledge in developing detail technical specifications based on functional design specifications and end-user requirements.
- Knowledgeable with system development lifecycle stages (requirements, design, build, test, deploy) and methodologies (waterfall, agile).
- Minimum 3 years of experience working of software development experience using Microsoft Experience with SQL Server / Scripting / Stored Procedure programming is required.
- System experience with JD Edwards, ADP, Kronos, MatrixCare, Agilysys, Salesforce, OnBase, Touchtown, Concur, Sharepoint, Staffbase, or Enquire (or other CRM) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related field is required.
Vi is a place where self-directed professionals apply entrepreneurial passion to corporate vision and strategy, across functions, building our premium brand into something irresistible. For those compelled by superior performance and a passion to find the better way, working at Vi will bring new life to your career!Location Address
233 South Wacker Drive Suite 8400, Chicago, Illinois 60606