- Responsible for management of new vendor setup in the A/P system.
- Assists with invoice coding for IT group. Assists the Accounting Manager in reviewing the corporate office coding of invoices.
- Takes responsibility for certain aspects of the Company's vehicle leasing program, including arranging for licensing (initial and renewal), city sticker renewals and other issues that may arise related to the leased vehicles.
- Processes requests for credit terms from vendors.
- Assists with vendor management for various IT billings and services.
- Assists with tracking and monitoring of IT project budgets.
- Works with Manager of Facilities and Transportation to track, maintain and update cell phone billings.
- Oversees the Company's Amazon business account.
- Takes lead role in serving as liaison with the corporate travel agency and ensuring compliance with the Company's travel policy.
- Supports the Executive Assistant to the President in preparing materials for the quarterly Board of Directors meetings.
- Provides support as needed during the annual operating budget preparation, scheduling meetings and preparing packages of information.
- Manges Zoom licenses for the organization.
Requires 2 years of administrative/general office experience. Must be detailed-oriented, accurate and organized with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. High School diploma or GED is required. College degree (or working toward) is preferred.