At Wipfli, people count
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We’re also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
• Negotiate and execute investment banking projects including sell side representation, buy side representation, and capital raising
• Participate in the drafting of confidential information memorandums and other marketing material
• Research companies and industries
• Analyze financial data
• Support and strengthen private equity relationships
• Participates in quality control
• Participate in networking and business development activities
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in investment banking
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
• CFA and/or MBA a plus
• Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of products, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-RR1
Rachel Reinhart, from our recruiting team, will be guiding you through this process. Visit her LinkedIn page to connect!