At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do, the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all. People matter here and they feel it. And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working. There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli. If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference and make a professional home Wipfli is the place for you.
The Business Analyst contributes to the overall financial performance of Wipfli LLP by demonstrating basic industry and technical knowledge. Statistical support to evaluate current and future business strategies and outcomes to geographic market, industry, merger & acquisition, marketing and sales leaders. Handles management reporting, collaborating and supporting the annual strategic planning and budgeting processes. Delivers necessary analysis to inform the problem-solving process.
- Builds successful partnerships with key internal customers and cross-functional teams.
- Prepares analytical reviews of operating performance and completes other ad-hoc reports and projects.
- Analyzes and communicates trends in financial and business operations.
- Prepares dashboards and maintains operational monitoring tools.
- Assists with budget preparation and financial planning processes.
- Prepares and analyzes financial and operational forecasts for various business units including potential merger opportunities.
- Analyzes the business problem by gathering stakeholder information to specify requirements (technical, data, visual, delivery mechanism) for business solutions. Estimates development effort and related timeline.
- Designs, builds, tests, validates, and implements data solutions that deliver actionable insights through visualizations.
- Equips key stakeholders with data and analysis to make informed decisions to improve performance.
- Educates stakeholders on tool utilization and interpretation of data.
- Manages scope, tasks, and resources to meet defined timelines. Escalates issues or barriers when appropriate.
- Writes and maintains clear, concise documents, reports, standards, plans, analysis, and specifications including metadata supporting data governance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, statistics, business administration, or related field.
- Up to five years of experience in finance, data collection and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience interacting with business and technical teams.
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly. Communicating your ideas to a diverse audience.
- Ability to balance simultaneous projects and manage own time appropriately
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 Suite of projects including Power BI, other reporting and visualization tools, and database query tools.
- Experience with Financial, Performance & Analysis platforms is a plus.
Tiffany Farnsworth, from our recruiting team, will be guiding you through this process. Visit her LinkedIn page to connect! #LI-TF1
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.