At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
- Lead and manage client projects through all phases of the project lifecycle (sales, planning, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support)
- Propose, design, and implement solutions/upgrades, enhancements to solve client business needs
- Document client business requirements and ensure all have been satisfied through the implementation
- Configure, test, and deploy the Salesforce solution and any associated applications
- Manage, coordinate, and delegate work of development teams
- Conduct end user training for the Salesforce solution and provide necessary implementation documentation
- Assist in R&D capacity understanding the needs of the market and designing solutions to meet those needs. Work with the developers to build those solutions to take to market
- Build and maintain client relationships with new and existing clients
- Working with clients to implement Salesforce Financial Service Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or related program
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce implementations, defining business requirements, business process management and client relationship management required
- 2-3 years of Salesforce-based Business Analysis experience
- 2-3 year of project management experience in a professional services or similar environment
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds
- Financial Services industry experience preferred Save
- Professional Services delivery experience preferred
- Salesforce Financial Service Cloud or Mulesoft Experience required
- Salesforce Core Certifications preferred in two or more of these areas: Admin, Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I & II, Einstein Analytics, Tableau
- Additional certifications of value: Identity and Access Management Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer, Application Architect, Integration Architecture Designer, System Architect, Technical Architect
- Expertise in Salesforce configuration, automations, process builder, and flow
- Experience leading design sessions with clients and documenting functional specifications, and developing user stories
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong propensity for innovative thinking balanced with disciplined rigor and following proven methodologies