At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
**This position can be in office, hybrid or remote**
- Contributes and researches market insights and ideal client profile observations to internal clients for the development and execution of a marketing plan that supports short- and long-term business goals.
- Translates business strategies and market insights into results-focused marketing programs by proactively proposing ideas, concepts and programs that contribute to the firm's strategic objectives and generate a quantifiable ROI.
- Secures, coordinates, and aligns marketing operations resources in support of our internal client’s business objectives.
- Collaborates with the marketing operations team to meet content, creative, demand generation, public relations, research, and market intelligence needs that support the client’s marketing plan.
- Assists in the evaluation and effectiveness of strategic marketing programs. Provides observations, reports results, measures ROI and offers feedback that drives accountability and focus on agreed upon goals and objectives. Leverage results to establish key milestones and impact program benchmarks for future campaigns.
- Manages marketing budgets that align with firm, industry, service line and/or market priorities.
- Writes creative briefs and requests to marketing operations that outline core strategies, expected deliverables, ROI expectations and timing for key impact campaigns. Provides coaching and mentoring to Wipfli marketing professionals on a day-to-day basis in support of their professional development.
- Proactively communicates and coordinates with clients to manage timeline expectations and results.
- Coordinates with business development team members to align marketing efforts with business development plans and goals.
- Exemplifies our core values when working with all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration and a minimum of 7-10 years in a comparable role.
- Must have a solid understanding of the marketing mix and how to apply applicable strategies to an existing opportunity.
- Must possess initiative, resourcefulness, be accurate, persistent, and dependable.
- Must be able to establish a high level of credibility with his/her clients.
- Uses positive influence to manage peers and/or individuals higher in rank and demonstrates the ability to foster strong relationships.
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and coordinate multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Maintains professionalism and a "can-do-attitude" in the execution of all project-related assignments and tasks.
- Evokes creative and innovative thinking from fellow team members, while helping them understand the core strategies and goals of a marketing program.
- Shares lessons learned and best practices with internal clients and the greater marketing organization.
- Is an excellent communicator and proactively supports and aligns internal resources toward execution.
- Ad agency background and experience
- Corporate experience serving internal stakeholders
- Professional services background and experience
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-RR1 #LI-Remote