At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects
- Plan and schedule engagement fieldwork with clients and firm resources
- Lead and manage audit, review, and compilation engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations
- Perform detailed reviews of workpapers completed by other associates
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner
- Review financial statements and footnotes, management reports, executive reports, and other requested deliverables
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to staff and senior accountants
- Develop and attain a comprehensive understanding of services provided by the firm
- Perform client billing
- Lead multi-disciplined client service teams for account planning
- Research and communicate with client and firm personnel regarding complex accounting matters
- Actively participate in community activities and organizations to develop and maintain positive business relationships with community leaders and members
- Complete audit, review, and compilation procedures for complex areas and transactions
- Prepare and review client correspondence (letter, e-mail, etc.)
- Actively participate in firm sponsored events for industry-specific and/or regional clients and prospects
- 4-6 years of previous audit experience preferably in a professional services environment
- Industry expertise in Construction and Real Estate, Manufacturing and Distribution, Healthcare, Nonprofit, or Financial Institutions preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification required in the respective state in which they are practicing
- Requires a valid driver’s license
- Requires prior supervisory experience
- Ability to travel up to 35%
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.