At Wipfli Financial, we see things differently. We opened for business in 1999 with a mission to make objective, fiduciary-focused financial advice available to the experienced and the everyday investor. More than two decades later, we’ve taken this mission across the country to help individuals and families feel confident in their financial future.
We are looking to have an Associate Advisor join our team June 2022! Candidate can be located in any Wipfli Financial office!
What do we do?
Avid is Wipfli Financial’s answer for investors who are looking for a more hands-on, tech-savvy approach than a traditional advisory relationship offers. This nimble platform meets our clients where they are — whether starting their career, building a business, looking toward retirement, or simply wanting peace of mind that they are on the right track. We help ensure that they are prepared to make smart financial decisions, at every stage of their lives. As a financial advisory firm with a CPA-based philosophy, we take a tax-efficient approach to planning and investing, focused on helping our clients keep more of what they earn. Our clients’ best interest is at the forefront of our work, as we strive to create lasting relationships and provide them with constant, dedicated support.
What do we offer?
Our personalized approach is a theme that also translates into our company culture. We’re committed to supporting the personal and professional growth of our team members, while maintaining a positive, encouraging working environment. We recognize that our interns can make a significant contribution and we pay competitively. We also recognize that, as a student, you may require flexibility and we make every attempt to meet that need.
As an Avid Associate Advisor, you will play an important role in delivering the personalized service that lays the foundation for everything we do. You will:
- Attend client and prospect meetings as part of Avid’s advisory team.
- Help the Avid team respond to client requests and follow-up from meetings.
- Gain valuable technical skills as you learn Avid’s technology platform and client relationship management (CRM) software.
- Get in on the ground floor of an exciting new service from a leading wealth management firm.
You’re our ideal candidate if:
- You are passionate about helping people. You recognize the importance of financial health and desire to help people achieve it.
- You are an expert problem-solver and communicator. You jump at the opportunity to take on challenges and develop viable solutions.
- You like to learn new things. You can think on your feet and stay focused in the face of challenges.
- You are a master collaborator. You thrive when part of a team and truly enjoy working with others. You consistently follow through on projects and stay on task.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and are committed to your professional growth.
To land this role, you need to have your bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or other business-related majors, as well as have excellent written and oral communication skills. A second major or minor in a less-quantitative field is helpful.