At Wipfli Financial, we see things differently. We're a CPA-based financial advisory firm, and our clients' needs extend far beyond the confines of traditional financial planning and investment management.
We ensure that our clients are prepared to make smart financial decisions, at every stage of their lives.
Whether they're preparing for life after their business or protecting the legacy they've worked so hard to build, our clients require comprehensive planning, resources and expertise to make their goals a reality.
That's where we come in. As a CPA-based financial advisory firm, we have always taken a tax-aware approach to planning and investing, focused on helping our clients keep more of what they earn for the long term. We strive to create lasting relationships and provide constant, dedicated support, all while keeping our clients' best interests at the forefront.
As an Associate Financial Advisor, you will play an important role in delivering the personalized service that lays the foundation for everything we do. You will:
- Leverage the region's wealth managers by attending client and prospect meetings and ensuring the completion of resulting action items.
- Assist in the delivery of excellent service by managing the team's workflow.
- Coordinate efforts between your regional team and the Client Service and Operations teams to ensure clients' needs are met.
- Assume responsibility for developing financial plans and presenting them to clients, once you've settled into the role.
Are You the Right Fit? You're our ideal candidate if:
- You recognize that financial health is just as important as physical health, and you're passionate about helping people stay financially healthy.
- You're an expert problem-solver and communicator. You jump at the opportunity to take on challenges and develop viable solutions. You speak well and are skilled at helping your clients articulate their long-term goals.
- You're constantly anticipating your client's needs and will do whatever it takes to ensure they're having the best experience possible.
- You like to learn new things. You can think on your feet and stay focused in the face of challenges. You're also a pro when it comes to multi-tasking.
- You're a master collaborator. You thrive when you're part of a team and truly enjoy working with others. You consistently follow through on projects and stay on task.
- You're motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges, and you're committed to your professional growth.
To land this job, you will need a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (preferably), as well as excellent written and oral communication skills. A major or minor in a CFP Board-accredited Personal Financial Planning Program and/or a CPA designation is a major plus, as is a Series 65 designation.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.