Swedish Covenant Hospital
Swedish Covenant Hospital excels in safety, the best possible outcomes and a positive patient experience by providing expert care and unmatched health and wellness services in state-of-the-art facilities. The hospital has received an “A” hospital safety grade seven consecutive times from The Leapfrog Group. The city’s leading independent, nonprofit hospital focuses on the biological, psychological, social and spiritual elements of healing, resulting in compassionate, reliable patient care. By creating affiliations with other health care organizations in the city, including a cancer care affiliation with Rush University Medical Center and a pediatric affiliation with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Swedish Covenant Hospital has helped to expand access to quality health care for residents of Chicago’s north and northwest sides. Across all service lines, Swedish Covenant Hospital brings world-class technology to patients.
- Learn about personalized, compassionate treatment for women of all ages at the Mayora Rosenberg Women's Health Center.
- Visit our new Immediate Care Centers, with expanded hours of service at a lower cost than the emergency room.
- Discover Galter LifeCenter, the premier medical fitness facility located on the campus of Swedish Covenant Hospital.
- Enjoy a range of cosmetic and medical dermatology services at the Swedish Skin Institute.
- Learn about upcoming events and classes sponsored by Swedish Covenant Hospital.