Renewal Care Partners
Renewal Care is a boutique homecare provider with operations in Chicago and New York. Licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health, we provide both skilled and non-medical care in Cook and Lake Counties.
Our philosophy of care is inspired by:
- Holistic, Person-Centered Approach: our services are designed to go beyond a pure medical model of care. Ensuring safety is critical, but from our perspective, that is just the beginning. For each of our clients, we seek to understand what brings them purpose and meaning. Through our personalized matching process, we introduce Care Partners with shared values and interests.
- Memory Care Expertise: the focus of our practice is supporting individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other neurocognitive conditions. All team members receive extensive memory care training, as well as ongoing 1-1 guidance and mentorship from Care Managers.
- Sophisticated & Engaging Care Partners: understanding the unique needs of individuals in early-stage memory loss, we have built a team of college-educated companions who are capable of providing intellectual and social stimulation that sustain quality of life.
- Quality Focus: as a boutique provider, we limit the number of clients we serve. This enables us to deliver quality, high-touch care while developing deep, trusting relationships with our clients and their loved ones.
- LGBT Affirming: Renewal Care has a special commitment to provide culturally competent care to LGBT older adults. We have proudly partnered with SAGE since our inception.