MassMutual Chicago - Morgan Lougee
Morgan Lougee serves as a financial advisor to individuals, couples, families, businesses and non-profits. He works with a team of experienced professionals at MassMutual Chicago and assists clients that are starting to save for their future to high net worth individuals to employer group benefits.
A graduate of Bentley University, Waltham, MA, he has a BS in Corporate Finance & Accounting and a MS in Financial Planning. Prior to becoming a financial advisor, he earned his CPA, worked in external audit for asset management firms and spent almost 4 years as a finance transformation consultant to Fortune 500 firms at PricewaterhouseCoopers' advisory practice. This educational and professional experience has provided him with a skillset to look at his clients from a unique viewpoint and identify strategic opportunities for them to enhance their financial future. Morgan works with clients to develop a financial plan that is unique to them and their goals, and can include one or more of the following:
• Retirement projection analysis and planning
• Risk mitigation: Life, Income protection and Long-term care insurance
• Investing: Roth IRA, IRA, Rollover IRAs and brokerage accounts
• Employer-sponsored plans: 401(k), 403B, 457, Health, Whole Life & Disability insurance
After implementation of any appropriate financial instruments, Morgan continues to serve his clients by monitoring their accounts, checking in regularly and updating any plans and financial strategies, as his clients’ lives and needs evolve.
- Financial Advisor
- Investment Management
- Life Insurance & LTC
- Group Benefits
- Risk Mitigation
Whom to Contact
- Morgan LougeeFinancial Advisor1 N Franklin St.Suite 2470Chicago, IL 60657Phone: (312) 368-3717