Great Lakes Clinical Trials
Great Lakes Clinical Trials is an independent clinical trials center.
We specialize in the study of investigational medications, food products, devices and supplements for the treatment of chronic diseases, notably in Mental Health, Memory Disorders, Pain Management, Nutrition and Women's Health.
All medical services at Great Lakes Clinical Trials are provided free-of-charge, and are led by board-certified physicians. We do not bill insurance. Your information will be kept confidential, unless you ask us to collaborate with your personal physician. We will provide you with a stipend for your participation - amounts vary based on each study. Free transportation is also provided for some of our trials.
With two Chicago area locations in Andersonville and in Arlington Heights, the Great Lakes team have managed more than 450 clinical trials over the past 25 years and are committed to providing quality services for both study volunteers & the research industry.
- All services provided free-of-charge and we do not bill insurance. Qualified participant receive a stipend for time and
- All work is performed by board-certified physicians.
- Clinical Studies in Memory Disorders, including Alzheimer's Disease
- Clinical Studies in Nutrition and Healthy Volunteers
- Clinical Studies in Pain Disorders
Whom to Contact
- Steve SatekPresident / Owner5149 N Ashland Ave.Chicago, IL 60640Phone: (773) 275-3500
Located on the SE corner of Foster and Ashland in Chicago's Andersonville neighborhood. Free parking is available