Lynfred Winery is seeking a friendly, energetic wine lover to join our Wheeling team. Lynfred Winery is Illinois’ oldest, continually-operating, family-owned winery producing over 80 different styles of uniquely American wine. You don’t need extensive wine knowledge; you just need to love wine!
- Handle opening and closing procedures of the tasting room facility
- Assist with planning and execution of special/private events
- Promote and uphold Lynfred rules and regulations with guests and staff
- Maintain clean & safe environment for staff and guests
- Encourage sales of wine, club memberships, merchandise, and event participation
- Educate guests on winery history, wine tasting etiquette, food and wine pairing, etc.
- Employ enthusiasm and sincerity to promote the Lynfred brand
- Other duties as assigned by the Tasting Room Manager
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be available evenings & weekends
- Must be able to comfortably lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to comfortably stand for extended periods
- Experience with POS Systems preferred, not necessary
- BASSET certificate preferred, not necessary