At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Apply now for our Dynamics 365 Senior Consultant! Opportunity to sit out of any of the following locations: Chicago, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee, or Minneapolis.
- Participate and lead analysis and design sessions to capture functional and technical requirements related to clients’ sales, marketing, service, and operational needs
- Create specifications based on client requirements and communicate with developers
- Configure system based on platform best practices
- Lead sessions with clients to demonstrate completed features
- Conduct system and integration testing
- Create and execute test scripts, facilitate user acceptance testing
- Train end users on the system platform
- Maintain appropriate communication with all Wipfli and client project team members to assure the project is proceeding, on-time, on-target and on-budget
- Set and manage expectations with the client regarding the project
- Work in a project team environment, both with Wipfli team members and client team members
- Assign tasks as appropriate to junior consultants; review their work for accuracy and thoroughness
- Evaluate and identify other potential needs for a client
- Proactively manage business contact relationships to support the business development process
- Assist in R&D capacity understanding the needs of the market and designing solutions to meet those needs. Work with the developers in build those solutions to take to market
- Support marketing efforts through events, webinars, whitepapers and blogging
- Support business development efforts through scoping and demonstrating Dynamics CRM solutions and other Microsoft stack technologies
- Support account management activities by participating in account planning efforts
- Assist in the development of work plans, proposals and engagement letters in preparation of client projects.
- Work with clients to understand business requirements related to sales, marketing, service, and operations
- Design solutions using Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and other Microsoft stack technologies to meet client needs. Document and work with project team to supervise implementation.
- Define service scope (statement of work) and corresponding labor estimates to complete assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to estimate and manage work assignments to budget.?
- Lead client engagements involving the assessment, implementation or support of their Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement/CRM systems.
- Support business development opportunities by scoping, configuring and demonstrating Dynamics CRM solutions.?
- Assist in research of new technologies and trends that might impact our clients and make appropriate recommendations.
- Team leadership, direction, and engagement supervision of Consultants.
- Advise clients on approaches to solving business needs using Dynamics CRM or related technologies.?
- Provide training or assistance to client staff relating to client’s Dynamics CRM solutions
- Perform emergency on-site or remote support as needed as requested by client or other consultants when urgent issues arise.
- Pursue advancement infunctional and technical service capabilities
- Mentor consultants and assist them with client management responsibilities?
- Participate in the Continuing Professional Education program, essential to competence and continued professional growth.
- Participate actively in community activities to develop and maintain positive business relationships with community leaders and individuals.
- Nonprofit industry expertise working for a nonprofit or consulting organization
- 3 - 8 years of experience working with Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement/CRM or related technologies
- Experience leading design sessions with clients and documenting functional specifications
- Understanding of logical data modeling
- Experience troubleshooting and testing skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement tools and strategies to ensure a high standard of quality control.
- Demonstrated systems analysis skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong propensity for innovative thinking balanced with the disciplined rigor for following proven methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Ability to build and foster professional business relationships
- Desire to help companies maximize value by leveraging technology and process improvement
- Experience with Fundraising & Donor Management, Grant Management, and Program Delivery Management is preferred.
- Experience implementing Experience implementing or administrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement/CRM or other similar systems
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Excel and Visio concepts
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certifications
- Undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems (preferred), Information Technology, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Economics, or other related field of study.
The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here. She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #WIPFLIHP