At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
- Utilize consultative approach to assist financial services clients to develop and strengthen their compliance management system
- Provide compliance expertise and potential solutions to identifying regulatory gaps and associated risks
- Conduct routine regulatory and Bank Secrecy Act testing
- If you enjoy training others, public speaking or drafting articles these opportunities to do so are available
- 3-5 years of experience in banking/ financial institutions
- Experience in creating, executing, and documenting regulatory compliance
- Knowledge and experience with Bank Secrecy Act/AML compliance
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively with both technical and business partners as well as executive management
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high volume, high paced dynamic environment
- Some overnight travel required
- Knowledge and experience with loan processing
- CRCM, CAMS or other certification
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.