- Utilize consultative approach to assist financial services clients to develop and strengthen their compliance management system
- Provide compliance expertise and potential solutions to identifying regulatory gaps and associated risks
- Conduct routine regulatory testing
- If you enjoy training others, public speaking or drafting articles these opportunities to do so are available
- 3-5 years of experience in banking/ financial institutions or related field
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively with both technical and business partners as well as executive management
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high volume, high paced dynamic environment
- Some overnight travel required
- Experience in creating, executing, and documenting regulatory compliance
- Knowledge and experience with loan processing
- CRCM, CAMS or other certification
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible.
The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Rachel Reinhart and she is based out of our Milwaukee, WI office.
Follow Wipfli LLP through social media and online at the links below.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.